Re: F10: Can't add printer on fresh install

I'm having this same problem.  I just installed 64 bit Fedora 10 and I can't add a printer, either through system-config-printer or http://localhost:631/. [1]  I've gone through the troubleshooter in system-config-printer and it connects to the network server and finds the printers.

Can someone who fixed this problem by replacing their /etc/cups/cupsd.conf post this file?  I don't have access to a working fc8 machine that I can copy it from.  I need to print from this machine, so if I can't fix this issue I will have to dump Fedora.

Links:
------
[1] http://localhost:631/.

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=310866&topic_id=65113&forum=10#forumpost310866
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster fcp surfsite org and/or blame eylvisaker physics ucdavis edu