Re: new F10 kernel borked?

fred smith wrote:

Well, removing the kernel wasn't as trivial as it might seem, rpm decided
there were a bunch of dependencies and I didn't want to do battle with it.

Fred,
	rpm --erase --nodeps
works for this case.  B^)

So, I took relatime back out of /etc/fstab and built a new initrd image
based on the new kernel, and it boots!

So, my question remains: How can I enable relatime on the SSD filesystems
if every time I get a new kernel via yum/packagekit it becomes unbootable
because of the relatime in /etc/fstab? There must be a way, and I'm just
ignorant of it.

Thanks!

--
Kevin J. Cummings