Re: Odd yum warning (error?) with FC10

Tim wrote:
On Tue, 2008-12-09 at 12:22 -0500, Bill Davidsen wrote:
Must be local, but I have no idea what, and now I have another F10
install which works fine, so two fine, two warning but updating. Most
odd.

Any of them go through a (bad) proxy?

No, all behind the same firewall, going out via the same dedicated (static IP) connection. And all update with the same packages, regardless of the warning.

Interesting puzzle, but unless I see more harm from it, I guess I will leave it on the back burner pile.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen tmr com>