fedora 8's modules named pata_cs5535 can not recognize compactflash

hello!

? ? ? ?The compactflash card can not be found when I install fedora core 8 to it. Then? I want to? find the compactflash card in a exit fc8 system but there is message like this : [sda] Write cache: disabled,read cache :enabled,doesn't support DPO or FUA.

? ? ? ?If it is kernel problem? if it is problem about SATA and PATA?

新浪空间——与朋友开心分享网络新生活!