Odd yum warning (error?) with FC10

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Thu Dec 11 00:59:38 UTC 2008

Tim wrote:
> On Tue, 2008-12-09 at 12:22 -0500, Bill Davidsen wrote:
>> Must be local, but I have no idea what, and now I have another F10
>> install which works fine, so two fine, two warning but updating. Most
>> odd.
>
> Any of them go through a (bad) proxy?

No, all behind the same firewall, going out via the same dedicated (static IP)
connection. And all update with the same packages, regardless of the warning.

Interesting puzzle, but unless I see more harm from it, I guess I will leave it
on the back burner pile.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>