Re: infrastructure modest proposal

Tom Horsley wrote:
On Wed, 10 Dec 2008 19:40:38 -0700
with --skip-broken was getting yum in a near infinite loop spewing
messages for hours till it finally said "Can't resolve dependency
problems". But it is much better these days. In fact it is so much
better, I have no idea why it isn't always on by default.
I believe it is with packagekit updater. The end result is updates that can be done, are, and a dialog box lets you know what couldn't be updated - and will be queued for next time.

DaveT.