OT: mice size Re: asus w5f Intel sound on Fedora 10

Tim wrote, On 12/10/2008 09:13 PM:
On Wed, 2008-12-10 at 19:16 +0100, Nigel Henry wrote:
The dog's not too good on the keyboard. Paws too big for picking out individual keys.

You could always teach it to use the mouse...  ;-)  But a rat might be
more practical.  Yes, there is such a thing as a computer rat - it's a
larger computer mouse.

You would not happen to have the maker and some model names handy would you?
I have not found a 'mouse' that fit my paw very well since they stopped making the Logitech MouseMan, and even it *seems* a bit small. :)

--
Todd Denniston