Re: All I want for Christmas is... F10 KDE4.2 Live... for testing...

Linuxguy123 wrote:

> If they really want to get serious about things, I suggest they start
> improving the Live iso offerings and working with users that are willing
> to spend time running the prerelease software to make their job
> easier.

It's hard.  In this case prerelease = (for the most part) rawhide.  And
getting out fresh *live* bits is hard.

In the meantime, we're down to enterprising folks spinning test live isos
(as I'm trying to do here) or being ginnea pigs on full installs (and
enabling something like the http://kde-redhat.sourceforge.net/ F10-unstable
repos used to generate the aforementioned f10-kde42 live images).

hopefully, we'll get kde-4.2-beta2 in shape soonish.

-- Rex