Re: All I want for Christmas is... F10 KDE4.2 Live... for testing...

Linuxguy123 wrote:
> And yet several of the KDE4.2 widgets are designed to use the advanced
> features offered by the proprietary nvidia drivers

The only such widget I'm aware of is the wholely useless bluemarble widget
(which wants OpenGL shaders which are only implemented in the proprietary
drivers) and I'm wondering why we don't just -DDISABLE_bluemarble.

> and the end users will be using the proprietary drivers.

They really shouldn't, they aren't supported and are known to cause a lot of
trouble.

        Kevin Kofler