Call for A/V volunteers and equipment - FUDConF11

I'm looking for a few good folks to volunteer to help with A/V
(streaming and recording) and to loan suitable equipment for the barcamp
day of FUDConF11 (January 10/2009). If you are coming to FUDConF11 and
are willing to help with A/V or are willing to loan any of the
following, please let me know:

* lav (clip-on) or headset mics, especially wireless
* camcorder
* laptop for recording or streaming

Clint Savage has kindly agreed to bring a mixer and mics, and Matt
Domsch and I are bringing camcorders. The current plan is to try and
stream one room of audio (and maybe video) and record the other rooms
for later posting.

Thanks!--

-Chris