Re: Accidently Removed "Add/Remove Programs"

Sorry for not replying sooner.  I got it back and working for the most part.  Still have another issue when installing software is that I get the following error:

Missing security signature

The package is not signed by a trusted provider.

Malicious software can damage your computer or cause other harm. Are you sure you want to install this package?

Only option is to close that dialog.

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=311107&topic_id=65176&forum=10#forumpost311107
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster fcp surfsite org and/or blame colonel_angel2004 yahoo com