Re: F10 and Pulseaudio

Bill Davidsen <davidsen tmr com> writes:
> I still have one FC6 machine I use for sound, does all the channels,
> multiple inputs, can use the external speakers in the other
> room... and I wouldn't upgrade it for anything!

If you install F10 on enough machines, you'll eventually find one that
has working sound. ;-) At least, that's my method.  If someone sends
me a link to a video, I try to remember to play it the next time I'm
using my laptop.

-wolfgang
--
Wolfgang S. Rupprecht              http://www.full-steam.org/  (ipv6-only)
         You may need to config 6to4 to see the above pages.