F10 - dIsabling IPv4 addressing

I am doing IPv6 testing and do NOT want any IPv4 addresses on my eth0. I have RADVD running on my network to supply my v6 prefixes.

So in /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0, I edit BOOTPROTO to =none

When I save ifcfg-eth0, NetworkManager reports the network is down. If I start eth0 in NetworkManager, I get IPv4 addresses. If I use ifdown to bring eth0 back down, then ifup, I don't get IPv4 addresses, only my IPv6 global assignment.

What do I have to do to get the desired behaviour?

Oh, I am logged in as root, so I don't have to futz with permissions to fiddle with the interface.