Re: anyone have bluetooth working?

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: anyone have bluetooth working?
From: Jeff Spaleta <jspaleta gmail com>
To: Community assistance, encouragement, and advice for using Fedora. <fedora-list redhat com>
Date: 12/11/2008 11:16 AM

On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 6:48 AM, Michael Cronenworth <mike cchtml com> wrote:
Ever since the move from Fedora 9 to Fedora 10, I haven't had working
bluetooth. I suspect it's the dbus issues, which even after today's updates
are still not resolved, but I want to see if anyone else has it working.

Uhm my bluetooth mouse works fine under Gnome. But I'm not using a
dongle, I'm using whatever bluetooth chipset is in the Thinkpad T60.

There are a set of bluez related updates in updates-testing if you
feel like seeing if they help.

I'm not saying bluetooth is entirely broken as I can still use hcitool. The tray icon (bluetooth logo) that gives you access to look into devices (obexFTP) or send files is non-functional. All screens are blank, where they used to contain my Known Devices and had the name of my bluetooth adapter.

I performed a "check-update" after enabling updates-testing and I do not see any bluez updates available. I'm currently using 4.19-1 of all the bluez packages.