Re: anyone have bluetooth working?

Jeff Spaleta wrote:
Do me a favor. After testing the mouse and phone interactions to your
satification can you +1 the karma for the bluez updates in
bodhi.fedoraproject.org to help move it along out of testing.

-jef

Is this where to give positive feedback for updates testing packages in general?

If I update packages from updates testing and everything seems to work on my system, do I +1 all packages in the update? e.g. there were 128 packages in the update today, some from updates, most from updates testing. My system is working fine. Is that a +1 for all packages I updated?