Re: can't use yum

Hi people!
I solved the problem. The message lighted me was "no network connection. device is unmanaged".

I did the following:

-) right-click on the network icon on your top-right bar.
-) ensure to have marked "enable network manager"
-) edit a new connection, putting your MAC address in.

(services netwotk and NetworkManager are running)

reboot.

It worked.

Even the network icon says still no network connection, I can surf the net, ping whatever I want, and use yum!

It worked!

Thank You for your hints!

I hope it could work to some friend in troubles....

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=311171&topic_id=65209&forum=10#forumpost311171
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster fcp surfsite org and/or blame sciu_zamba tele2 it