Re: Parsing Digital Audio Files:

Jeff Maxwell wrote:
        I have digital audio CDs that were created by copying cassette
        inputs to
        a CD recorder.  This put 2 tracks on the CD; one for each side
        of the
cassette. Each track contains several songs. I would like to parse each song to separate files/tracks, edit
        them with
        the appropriate song information then burn them to a new CD
        output.
Audacity will let you see the tracks and cut them out. Also hand remove pops and clicks if you have patience. Depending on the recording you may want (or have) to adjust gain on a per track basis.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen tmr com>