Re: Why was this dbus disaster released mid-release?

On Thu, 11 Dec 2008 09:42:45 -0900
"Jeff Spaleta" <jspaleta gmail com> wrote:

> Pushing to stable was not intended and was done by
> mistake. Shall I have him brought to the Board Room and
> flogged for his incompetence? Mistakes happen. I very
> much expect Colin will be making a personal extra effort
> to careful for awhile, to ensure he doesn't make that
> sort of mistake again.

To the best of my knowledge, the oldpackage flag still
works for RPM. I have sawed off enough limbs that I was
sitting on to empathize with the developer but it's NOT the
end of the world. Apparently, only gay marriage in
California can create that dilemma.

--
"Neither Lifestyle nor Agenda"
http://www.tips-Q.com