Re: Why was this dbus disaster released mid-release?

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Why was this dbus disaster released mid-release?
From: Jeff Spaleta <jspaleta gmail com>
To: Community assistance, encouragement, and advice for using Fedora. <fedora-list redhat com>
Date: 12/11/2008 03:36 PM

Honestly I'm having a hard time even thinking about how you would run
an automated test that would have caught this breakage, unless you
were already expecting it. And if you were expecting it...then what's
the point of the test.

$ system-config-services
ERROR:dbus.proxies:Introspect error...... [snipped]

I've joined QA. Danke. Excuse my ignorance.