Re: Solar burn-in!

I think LCDs can burn in, but I have never seen a case of it myself. I
remember seeing it happen a lot with old-fashioned monochrome CRT
monitors. Tiny Wang brand monochrome monitors looked awful from the
burn-in after a while, and the original IBM PC monochrome displays
suffered from burn-in, too.

(You do remember Wang word processors do you?)

Bob