Re: VM question

Kevin Kempter wrote:

Flash is a minor piece - however based on what I've read lately around the net It seems that the 386 version is more 'desktop' friendly but I have little solid examples. I'm wondering what folks on the fedora list think of:
a) the claim that Fedora 10 386 is more desktop friendly than Fedora 10 x86_64
and
"Desktop friendly?" Sounds like you've read some very bad opinion pages. I've been using x86_64 solid for a few years now. I love it. There's nothing wrong with the x86_64 arch. You can run i386 arch packages right along side if you are really that terrified...
b) thoughts/experiences, etc per running VM's on top of VMware's ESX Server
I've never used ESX. Only Workstation, Player, and Server. I despise VMWare products in general. They're too heavy in download size and require too much processing power to function fluidly. I prefer KVM or VirtualBox over VMWare any day.