Re: F10: Can't add printer on fresh install

Well, the update to cups fixed the problem with adding printers, but I still can't seem to print to anything.  I can add printers but printing to them fails.  The exact nature of the failure depends on the printing protocol used.  But it turns out I am getting a new desktop today or tomorrow so if I still have problems I will discuss it with the IT staff.

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=311310&topic_id=65113&forum=10#forumpost311310
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster fcp surfsite org and/or blame eylvisaker physics ucdavis edu