Volgroup00 not found

After installing F10 and rebooting, I get "Volgroup00 not found".

I installed F10 over an existing Fedora installation. (I did not perform an upgrade.) I can boot to rescue mode and things seem to be mounted okay under /mnt/sysimage. What can I do to fix this?

--
Braden McDaniel                           e-mail: <braden endoframe com>
<http://endoframe.com>                    Jabber: <braden jabber org>