RE: Volgroup00 not found

Quoting "Joseph L. Casale" <JCasale activenetwerx com>:

After installing F10 and rebooting, I get "Volgroup00 not found".

I installed F10 over an existing Fedora installation. (I did not
perform an upgrade.) I can boot to rescue mode and things seem to be
mounted okay under /mnt/sysimage. What can I do to fix this?

Bad initrd maybe? What storage controller are you using? You might boot
to the rescue disc and regenerate it adding a --with={module_name}...

It's a 3ware 9550SXU-4LP.

What module name do I need?

--
Braden McDaniel                           e-mail: <braden endoframe com>
<http://endoframe.com>                    Jabber: <braden jabber org>