Re: [ot] disk drive vs. thermodynamics

Ed Greshko wrote:
Neal Becker wrote:
Have you ever noticed the close relation between disk drives and 2nd law of thermodynamics?

On a disk, the total number of bad blocks can only increase over time.

The same law applies to age spots.

Or hair growing in appropriate places (like your ears) instead of the
top of your head.

(hang on, I gotta take a weed whacker to my lobes....)
-  The problem with being poor is that it takes up all of your time  -