Re: AES on Fedora Core

Karthik Balaguru wrote:

Hi,

I am using 35.206 V7.0.0 3GPP that has 32-Bit Word Oriented listing
as AES_128 for AES CMAC discussed in RFC4493.

It is working fine with RH(Linux version 2.6.9-22.ELsmp (bhcompile porky build redhat com)) but with Fedora Core, it is corrupting the stack/local variables & other related data.
How is it possible ? Any ideas.

On Analysis, i find that,
AES works & does not affect stack & local variables if we call from the main or from an API that inturn calls AES.
        main -> AES
        main -> API -> AES

But, if we have an AES invokation as below , though it is working, it is corrupting the stack & local variables.
        main -> API -> API ->AES

Any ideas ?

First idea, tell us which release of Fedora Core, and which kernel...

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen tmr com>