Re: FC9 - recent upgrade breaks NFS

On Fri, 12 Dec 2008, Steve Searle wrote:

I have got exactly the same situation, with rpcbind not starting and NFS
mounts failing.  Switiching selinux to permissive has resolved the
problem, however relabelin and switching back to enforcing has returned
the problem.

The new rpcbind and the current selinux-policy packages are incompatible. I suggest you downgrade rpcbind, or wait until the selinux update appears.

	Michael Young