Re: OT: your desktop on a stick

On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 1:47 PM, David Burns <tdbtdb gmail com> wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 9:25 AM, Arthur Pemberton <pemboa gmail com> wrote:
>>
>> I have only tried this with F10 KDE, and the experience has been
>> nothing short of amazing. I did have some file corruption at one point
>> which prompted me to reimage it.
>>

> Is http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_create_and_use_Live_USB the best
> reference? I am starting at 0.
>
> Dave

I used this specifically:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_create_and_use_Live_USB#Graphical_Interface_-_Windows_and_Linux

Successfully on both Windows XP and Linux (F9). If I had more time I'd
try to find out more about the dev behind the tool myself.

--
Fedora 9 : sulphur is good for the skin
( www.pembo13.com )