Re: FC9 - recent upgrade breaks NFS

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: FC9 - recent upgrade breaks NFS
From: Bill Davidsen <davidsen tmr com>
To: fedora-list redhat com
Date: 12/12/2008 01:20 PM

I try not to be a whiner, but this is about the forth time in a few months that someone has released a package without ever testing it on a system with SElinux enabled. Some of those may be multiple reports, but at least three required policy changes.

You'll be happy to know that I've joined QA and I run systems with SELinux off and enforcing. There's at least one tester now that runs with SELinux. ;)

Yes, I use NFS (between SCO Unix, too) and use the machines daily. Hopefully I'll stop a lot of these bugs from hitting stable.