Re: do DisplayPort monitors work with xorg?

Dr. Michael J. Chudobiak wrote:
I want to get my HP lp2475w monitor to work with the DisplayPort interface on my DC7900.

Nothing seems to work at all... this is what xorg reports (with no xorg.conf file):

I have read from Adam Jackson that DisplayPort isn't supposed to work at all at this time:

========
DisplayPort doesn't work yet.  At all.  Sorry.

Being worked on though.

- ajax
========

John Brier