Why was this dbus disaster released mid-release?

J S core5fedora at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 23:27:56 UTC 2008

ohhh gawwd...
indeed, a disappointment to see this sort of thing; not the reassuring
premier, membership e-mail to receive, eh? ... for such a /mature/
project as Fedora? (albeit, i do have a knack for /timing/, so to
speak. No doubt, however, Time will tell-- also /so to speak/.)
ach!

oh well. one must persevere, knowing that tolerance-- err-- since
tolerance appears to have its limits for the numbed-so skull, and
other petty annoyances, not unlike this very example details the sort
whereof i find my own gut is nauseated

aww-- such is life. it's only Castles burning. toot-a-lue

On 12/12/08, Patrick O'Callaghan <pocallaghan at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 13, 2008 at 3:50 PM, Michael Schwendt <mschwendt at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> What or who is ReadHat?
>>
>> Perhaps you mean Red Hat? I'm not sure, because that has been pointed out
>> to you before.
>
> It seems there is such a thing as "write-only email"...
>
> poc
>
> --

Visit
www.NoviceNotes.Net