lost usb F10

Hi all,

I have a new install of F10_x64. All updates. I had a usb memory stick and selected to eject it from the desktop. When I did this the following events occurred:
1.  Computer rebooted
2.  All usb devices fail to be recognized.

Now I do have an old PS2 keyboard but cannot remember what I need to add to GRUB command to boot to level 3 so I can begin looking at dmesg to see if USB devices are even being seen.

If you have seen this and it would be easier to just reinstall ( it only takes 20-30 minutes total with updates) let me knnow and I'll go that route. This is a test server anyway.

tia

Bob