Re: NFS broken

On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 2:06 PM, Gerhard Magnus <magnus agora rdrop com> wrote:
The latest round of upgrades (this morning, 12/12) seems to have broken
NFS on my server and client boxes. I get these messages booting:

NFS statd                    FAILED

Any suggestions as to how to proceed? Thanks for the help! --Jerry

Is your problem the same as the one that was discussed beginning yesterday?

http://n2.nabble.com/FC9---recent-upgrade-breaks-NFS-td1645990.html

Dave