Re: NFS broken

David Burns wrote:

On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 2:06 PM, Gerhard Magnus <magnus agora rdrop com <mailto:magnus agora rdrop com>> wrote:

    The latest round of upgrades (this morning, 12/12) seems to have broken
    NFS on my server and client boxes. I get these messages booting:

    NFS statd                    FAILED

    Any suggestions as to how to proceed? Thanks for the help! --Jerry

Is your problem the same as the one that was discussed beginning yesterday?

http://n2.nabble.com/FC9---recent-upgrade-breaks-NFS-td1645990.html

Dave

Follow that down until you see my post including FIX in the subject. ;-)

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen tmr com>