Re: Fedora 10 for PPC

Stunned Weasel wrote:
Running through the RedHat site to http://fedoraproject.org/en/get-fedora-ppc and selecting the download PPC button, I get a message saying IE can't open
that page. Is PPC no longer supported?
My hard drive on a G4-500 just died and, while waiting for the replacement, I
asked for decent Linux alternatives. A pal suggested Fedora but cautioned
that all my not be well in the PPC world as there surely aren't a plethora of PPC folks any more. Obviously, I can go back to OS/X 10.2 but I've used Linux
in the past (RedHat 9) elsewhere and was quite happy. Any thoughts welcome.
I believe it's supported and works well. You may have had a network issue,

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen tmr com>