F10: cannot pair bluetooth telephone

Hello

I have problem with connecting my mobil phone by bluetooth. When I tried
find any manual/howto on net, information there are mostly for old blueZ
version.

Where I can find howto for F10 bluetooth?

I have Thinkpad X40 and Sony Ericsson P1i. I prefere command line
utilities because I can see debug message there.

this works:
$ hcitool dev
Devices:
	hci0	00:20:E0:78:F1:0D

$ hcitool scan
Scanning ...
	00:22:98:1E:CD:5C	P1i
	00:22:FC:E3:7B:2C	Nokia 6300

How can I pair it with phone from command line?

Pavel

--
Pavel Lisy <pali tmapy cz>