F10: dbus error remains after upgrade

After upgrading to the latest packages, most of my dbus errors went
away, especially for PackageKit. However, system-config-services still
gives me this error:

dbus.exceptions.DBusException:
org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.AccessDenied: A security policy in place
prevents this sender from sending this message to this recipient, see
message bus configuration file (rejected message had interface
"org.fedoraproject.Config.Services.ServiceHerder" member
"list_services" error name "(unset)" destination ":1.51")

Can anyone tell me what I need to do to fix this?

TIA!

Kirk