Re: F10: dbus error remains after upgrade

On Sat, Dec 13, 2008 at 11:38 AM, Kirk Lowery
<empirical humanist gmail com> wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 13, 2008 at 11:36 AM, Robert L Cochran
> <cochranb speakeasy net> wrote:
>
>> Did you restart your computer after doing the updates?
>
> Yes.
>
> Kirk

After further googl'ing, I found the following thread in which users
report my exact same problem as of yesterday:

http://forums.fedoraforum.org/showthread.php?p=1129552

The proposed workaround is apparently not recommended security-wise.
Comments or other solutions?

Kirk