[OT] stable algorithm with complexity O(n)

Hi guys,

i am really sorry for making offtopic, hope you will not kill me, but
this is for me life important problem which needs to be solved within
next 12 hours..

I have to create stable algorithm for sorting n numbers from interval
[1,n^2] with time complexity O(n) .

Can someone please give me a hint. Would be very very thankful!

Thanks in advance!
D.