Mirrorring F8: finding out which rep has latest

Hi all,

  Now I've mirrored the main F8 repository directories up to the
updates.  I'd need next the Extras I presume.  Now, how can I know
which repository has the very latest updates ?  Can I simply rsync to
some repositories that look like main repositories and let rsync figure
out which files are new ?

  When trying rsync on some repositories I get the following from rsync:

@ERROR: Unknown module 'fedora'

  Even though files are there if I http to the same URL.

  rsync is called like this:

rsync -avrt

Thanks for any suggestion/hints.

Cheers.