no mouse for F10 install

Hi All;

I have a Powerspec box that's a few years old (maybe less) - I have a friend
who wants to learn about Linux so I'm going to set it up for him on this box
and let him use it for awhile.

I start the Fedora 10 install and I get the graphical install screen fine, and
the keyboard works but no mouse, Ive tried both USB and PS2 mouse with no luck

Thoughts ?