Re: Verifying inode number using rpm and ls

John Horne <john horne plymouth ac uk> writes:
> I realise that prelinking will cause the inode number to change, but
> even without prelinking the numbers reported are not the same.

All the other inodes for the supporting txt files also differ, so it
is not a case of just the executable's inode changing.

-wolfgang
--
Wolfgang S. Rupprecht              http://www.full-steam.org/  (ipv6-only)
         You may need to config 6to4 to see the above pages.