grub shows counting

Hello guys,

I have Fedora 10 both with Windows Vista installed.

When computer starts, there is a grub counting dialog shown , text
only, but with ugly blue background under fonts only. I tough that
grub does not show itself any more until keyboard pressed within boot
interval.  I have only Fedora 10 box and there is no grub text at all
(only if i press a key).

Thanks in advance!

David