How To Make Yum Fetch ALL The Updates

I just installed Fedora 10 x86_64 on a machine and did a 'yum update' on
it. I know kernel-2.6.27.7-134 is out there but yum didn't find it, and
still insists there is no such kernel. It makes me think yum is using a
mirror which isn't quite up-to-date. How do I make it find all the
outstanding updates, download and install them?

Thanks

Bob Cochran