Re: desktop effects on intel onboard graphics card

On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 10:44 AM, Paulo Cavalcanti <promac gmail com> wrote:

On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 10:38 AM, Kevin Kofler <kevin kofler chello at> wrote:
Paulo Cavalcanti wrote:
> This happens either in gnome or kde, and I have no xorg.conf.

In KDE, are you using the setting in systemsettings (which turns on desktop
effects in KWin) or Compiz?

       Kevin Kofler

systemsettings.

In fact,  it was my fault.  I still had some nvidia libraries installed,
which were causing the problems. After removing all nividia stuff,
the desktop effects are working just fine, on my Intel graphics.

I just do not know how to set konsole transparency in KDE all of the time.
The terminals are transparent only when they are being moved around.

Thanks, for your help.

--
Paulo Roma Cavalcanti
LCG - UFRJ