Re: Weather icons missing in GNOME clock applet [SOLVED-ish]

On Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 11:47:58AM -0500, Matthew Saltzman wrote:
> On Wed, 2008-12-10 at 14:45 -0500, fred smith wrote:
>
> > OK, so I stumbled around in there for ten minutes before finding the
> > SET button, even after reading the above (I never claimed brilliance,
> > but it IS an obscure app). Even after finding the set button, and having
> > previously entered my home location info, it still isn't showing weather
> > info. :(
>
> Did you enable weather icons in preferences?

Yes. all four checkboxes are checked.

my latitude and longitude are set in the "locations" tab.

there's a house icon on the map on the calendar page.

but no weather icons/info on the clock on the upper panel.

Thanks for the hint, though! :)
--
---- Fred Smith -- fredex fcshome stoneham ma us -----------------------------
                        The Lord is like a strong tower.