User Pic in gdm?

I have been looking around for a solution to this simple question:
How can I add user pictures to the list of users in GDM for F10? The user
can select an icon from System->Preferences->Personal->About me once logged
in...

...but this picture does not appear in the login screen with the list of
users.... is there is a simple solution?

Thanks in Advance...