Re: User Pic in gdm?

Mike Cloaked wrote:
I have been looking around for a solution to this simple question:
How can I add user pictures to the list of users in GDM for F10? The user
can select an icon from System->Preferences->Personal->About me once logged
in...

...but this picture does not appear in the login screen with the list of
users.... is there is a simple solution?

Thanks in Advance...

GDM looks for a "~/.face" file for the picture by your name. I'm thinking that the About Me program should set this for you, and it currently does not. If you feel obligated, open a bug and request this enhancement.