Extracting a Windows 'bin' file in Linux

I have a firmware update for my router, belkin_mimo_rt_usa_1.01.03.bin that is a windows bin file, I have tried to extract it with XP with two different apps that is supposed to extract 'bin' files and both say it is invalid.

Is there a Linux app. that can extract it, it is a 2.9mb. bin file