Evolution "Error while filtering messages"

I'm getting the following message when ever I try to filter messages.
It started on just a few folders, but now a lot more are affected (I
haven't tried all of the folders yet).  I've tried deleting all of my
evolution settings, and I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling
evolution.

"""
Error while Filtering Selected Messages.

Cannot get folder 'INBOX/Red Hat/Lists/Fedora': folder does not exist.
"""

At this point I have no changed settings from the default, as I just set
this up from scratch.  I've tried googling this but nothing has come up
that is useful.  Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

--Caitlyn